The process I like to follow...
Let's get going...
Friendly discussion (usually over Tea or Coffee?)
- We sit down and have a discussion about your project, your goals, your requirements and your timescales. I can come to your place of business or a coffee shop…wherever is best for you!
- I provide a quote
- A contract is set up and signed by both parties with due dates for both parties.
- You pay 30% of the fee upfront and I will start work. I will only start work providing all content has been received and discussed.
- I create a draft website mockup so you can see it and give me feedback. This maybe a web page layout or a Photoshop image of the look. We make tweaks if required. You can have as much or as little involvement in the design of the website. After all it is your site.
- I build the website in communication with yourself.
- We test the website together.
- The website goes live on your approval.
- You can either then walkaway with your website and code. It belongs to you. I can make updates at an extra cost. Alternatively, sign up to my monthly payment plan depending on your website package. This will continue our working relationship. Your payment will entitle you to certain updates and services. This would be set out in the contract.